2022-2023 Season – Scroll down for reference recordings
All regular rehearsals: Thursday 6:30-9:30, Monteverdi Music School, Montpelier
- Thu 13-Oct-22 – Xmas reh 1
- Thu 20-Oct-22 – Xmas reh 2
- Thu 27-Oct-22 – Xmas reh 3
- Tue 01-Nov-22 – Festival reh – College Street Congregational, Burlington, 7:00-8:30pm
- Thu 03-Nov-22 – Festival reh
- Sat 05-Nov-22 – Choral Festival Event – 12:45 for 3:45 – VPR Studios, Colchester
- Thu 10-Nov-22 – Xmas reh 4
- Thu 17-Nov-22 – Xmas reh 5
- Thu 24-Nov-22 – NO REHEARSAL
- Thu 01-Dec-22 – Xmas reh 6
- Thu 08-Dec-22 – Xmas reh 7
- Wed 14-Dec-22 – Xmas – 4:00 for 7:30 – Town Hall Theater, Woodstock *** dinner provided before concert ***
- Thu 15-Dec-22 – Xmas – 6:15 (maybe earlier) for 7:30 – United Church, Warren
- Fri 16-Dec-22 – Xmas – 5:45 for 7:30 – Congregational Church, Newport [early rehearsal with Lake Region School]
- Sat 17-Dec-22 – Xmas – 3:45 for 5:00 – White Church, Grafton *** dinner provided after concert ***
- Sun 18-Dec-22 – Xmas – 2:15 for 4:00 – First Congregational Church, Manchester [early rehearsal with Burr & Burton]
- Thu 19-Jan-23 – Rivers reh 1
- Thu 26-Jan-23 – Rivers reh 2
- Thu 02-Feb-23 – Rivers reh 3
- Thu 09-Feb-23 – Rivers reh 4
- Thu 16-Feb-23 – Rivers reh 5
- Thu 23-Feb-23 – Rivers reh 6
- Thu 02-Mar-23 – Rivers reh 7
- Thu 09-Mar-23 – Rivers reh 8
- Thu 16-Mar-23 – Rivers reh 9
- Thu 23-Mar-23 – Rivers reh 10 – location with organ TBA (possibly Barre church)
- Fri 24-Mar-23 – Rivers reh 11 – 4:00-6:00 – First Church Unitarian Universalist, Barre VT
- Fri 24-Mar-23 – Rivers – 6:45 for 7:30 – First Church Unitarian Universalist, Barre VT
- Sat 25-Mar-23 – Rivers – 6:15 for 7:30 – First Congregational Church, Norwich VT
- Sun 26-Mar-23 – Rivers – 1:45 for 3:00 – First Congregational Church, Manchester VT
- All clothing must be completely black, hemmed at the edges, and not made of denim or leather (except leather shoes and possibly belt, of course). No athletic wear, see-through material, or visible rips. No glitter, sparkles, reflective patterns, or logos.
- Clothing must cover the arms past the elbows and the legs past the knees. No constrictive clothing (e.g. skintight pants) on the outside.
- No undergarments or lines of undergarments may be visible
- The shirt must have a modest neckline. If it has cuffs they must be buttoned, and collared button-up shirts must be tucked in.
- If pants have belt loops, a black belt must be worn. No skin may be visible from the waist down. Where skin would be exposed, legs must be fully covered either by opaque black tights, socks, etc.
- Shoes must be completely black, not be made of canvas, and have closed toes. No athletic shoes or flip-flops.
- Singers may wear either a purple tie (if the shirt or blouse allows it) or a purple scarf. (These will be supplied.) Ties may only be worn tied in a standard fashion on a shirt with a collar.
- Hair may not obscure the face. No extravagant jewelry.
|Xmas||Rivers of Living Water|
- Robert De Cormier, arr, Joy to the World
- Gwyneth Walker, The Christ-child’s Lullaby
- Molly Caffry, If Fire Danced with Fire
- Sara Doncaster, arr, The Apple Tree Wassail
- Lili Boulanger, Psalm 24
- Irving Berlin, White Christmas
- Michael John Trotta, Veni Emmanuel
- Peter Foley, There is No Rose
- Nathaniel G. Lew, arr, Angels We Have Heard on High
- David Willcocks, arr, Hark the Herald Angels Sing
- Trevor Weston, Rivers of Living Water
- Jose Mauricio Nunes Garcia, Mass of St Peter Alcantara
- Florence Price, Mass
- Samuel Coleridge-Taylor, Now Late on the Sabbath Day
If Fire Danced with Fire:
There is No Rose: Advance the slider to 24:00 on this web page.
Rivers of Living Water