Counterpoint is hiring singers of all vocal parts.
Repertory for 2021-2023 includes:
- Amy Beach, Sylvania
- Leonard Bernstein, Missa Brevis
- Benjamin Britten, Prelude to Paul Bunyan (W. H. Auden)
- Robert De Cormier, arrangements and original works TBA
- Eric Ewazen, The Bells (Edgar Allen Poe)
- Jude Navari, Siddhartha Fragments (Hermann Hesse)
- Travis Ramsey (Vermont composer), Among the Branches (Vermont poet Jim Schley)
- Igor Stravinsky, Symphony of Psalms
- Joan Szymko, The River
- Christmas music by William Levi Dawson, Alice Parker, Elizabeth Poston, Ward Swingle, the Trapp Family Singers, and others
We rehearse once a week in central Vermont and perform year-round all over the state, including a December tour with the Vermont Symphony Orchestra Brass Quintet.
If you have classical vocal training, classical ensemble experience, and strong sight-reading skills, please submit a singer’s resume for consideration. Include:
- Vocal training including schools, teachers, and degrees,
- Highlights of ensemble experience including ensemble names, conductors, and major repertory, and
- Highlights of solo experience including repertory, role and ensemble,
Submit your information and any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.